Need help with a Flare project? We provide a wide range of Flare consulting, including:
- Best practices
- Workflow recommendations
- Single sourcing recommendations
- Migration from Word, FrameMaker, RoboHelp and other applications
- Stylesheet (CSS), skin, template, master page, and page layout design
- Online help and print documentation development
- Policy & procedure development
- Knowledge base development
- Context-sensitive help assistance
- Embedded help assistance
- Customized training, including one-on-one training
Whether you have one problem that’s driving you crazy or you need someone to develop online help and/or print documentation from start to finish, we can help. Our founder, Scott DeLoach, is a MadCap Certified Instructor and a MadCap Authorized Developer for Flare. He has also written seven books about Flare, including MadCap Flare Developer’s Guide and the authorized Flare training guide. If Scott can’t fix your problem, he will help you get it fixed fast.
Click here to request more information or call us at 404.520.0003.