“I would recommend Scott to all future training groups.”
We offer one-day CSS, HTML5, and combined CSS/HTML5 classes. During class, we cover everything you need to know to use CSS and/or HTML5 like a pro, including basic concepts, best practices, browser support tips, and advanced techniques.
All students receive:
- in-depth training for CSS and HTML5
- best practice tips
- a free copy of CSS to the Point and/or HTML5 to the Point
- answers to all of your questions
- future support–email us with questions after class anytime!
Group discounts are available. E-mail us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a class now? Immediate, one-on-one and customized classes are available. E-mail or call us for details: email@example.com or +1 404.520.0003.
|anytime||online or at your company||request a class|
- CSS concepts, including inheritance, cascading, classes, and ids
- creating, importing, and modifying stylesheets
- formatting headings and paragraphs
- formatting bulleted and numbered lists
- formatting links
- formatting tables
- creating print-specific styles
- testing styles
- what’s new and what’s changed in HTM5
- converting from HTML4 to HMTL5
- using HTML5 with older browsers
- organizing and structuring HTML5 documents
- using the new form element types and attributes
- including audio and video files, and supporting multiple browsers
- using SVG images with HTML5
- using iframes
- allowing users to edit and save content
- allowing users to drag and drop content
- finding the user with geolocation
Scott DeLoach is the author of CSS to the Point and HTML5 to the Point, and he has been a professional trainer since 1996. Scott really enjoys teaching and helping his students learn. Here are some of his recent students’ comments about the class.
The online public class is limited to 12 students so that every student can receive individual attention. Onsite or private classes can be held for large groups.
The online class usually meets from 10:00-1:00 and 2:00-500 EST, but these times are flexible. We can also split the classes into multiple 1/2 days. Online classes meet using GoToMeeting (free) and either VoIP (free) or a long-distance call. We can arrange phone numbers for most countries worldwide.
Onsite classes are typically from 8:30-4:30, but these times are also flexible.
One-day classes are usually $400/student, and two-day classes are usually $750/student. However, we are offering discount rates of $325 and $600/student. Group, government, and non-profit discounts are also available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Payment does not have to be received before class, but we do need a PO number. Payment can be made using a credit card, P-Card, PayPal account, or check.
Need More Information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions.