“Scott was fantastic! He took the class seriously yet made it fun and relaxed too.”
Our one-day team-based usability class focuses on how to get the best results from usability tests. During class, we will discuss:
- types of usability tests
- how to integrate usability testing into your development process
- how to build a cross-functional usability team
- how to analyze users, their tasks, and their context of use
- how to design a test
- how to prepare for a test
- how to conduct a test and team member roles
- how to translate test results into design decisions
All students receive:
- in-depth training to help you get the best results from your tests
- best practice tips for usability testing
- the 100 page training guide
- answers to all of your questions
- future support–email us with questions after class anytime!
Group, not-for-profit, and government discounts are available. E-mail us for details: email@example.com.
Need a class now? Immediate, one-on-one and customized classes are available. E-mail or call us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 404.520.0003.
|anytime||online or at your company||request a class|
Scott DeLoach hasbeen teaching usability testing for over 10 years, and he has been a professional trainer since 1996. Scott really enjoys teaching and helping his students learn. Here are some of his recent students’ comments about the class.
The online public class is limited to 12 students so that every student can receive individual attention. Onsite or private classes can be held for large groups.
The online class usually meets from 10:00-1:00 and 2:00-500 EST, but these times are flexible. We can also split the classes into multiple 1/2 days. Online classes meet using GoToMeeting (free) and either VoIP (free) or a long-distance call. We can arrange phone numbers for most countries worldwide.
Onsite classes are typically from 8:30-4:30, but these times are also flexible.
One-day classes are usually $400/student, and two-day classes are usually $750/student. However, we are offering discount rates of $325 and $600/student. Group, government, and non-profit discounts are also available. Please email us at email@example.com for details.
Payment does not have to be received before class, but we do need a PO number. Payment can be made using a credit card, P-Card, PayPal account, or check.
Need More Information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions.